Repost in honor of the September Smoothie Challenge!
Original post can be found here
More smoothie recipes coming soon!
Today the kids and I enjoyed one of my favorite smoothies for breakfast called the All Them Greens Protein Smoothie™. Today we added bananas and strawberries. It’s packed with protein, calcium, vitamin C, vitamins B6 and B12, and loads of other important nutrients and minerals. It’s easy to make and just takes 5 minutes. Here’s what you’ll need to make your own: (Keep in mind this recipe is for three people)
- Vanilla Bean protein powder [3 scoops]
- 24 ounces of Vanilla soya milk [almond or rice milks are good too]
- 8 strawberries
- 2.5 bananas
- 2 scoops of powdered greens [wheat grass, spirulina, kale or any green blend]
- small handful of ice [to chill]
Toss all the ingredients into the blender and blend until it’s the consistency of a milkshake.
That’s all she wrote!
- Superfood Tropical Breakfast Smoothie (tessgrissinger.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Friday: Peach Banana Avocado Smoothie Recipe (organicrunnermom.com)
- All Them Greens Protein Smoothie™ (makeydahsankofa.wordpress.com)
- Almond Milk Green Smoothie (foodsthathealyourlife.wordpress.com)