So this is my last blog post for the week – Gotta start my weekly social networking fast to clear my mind and decompress from my unusually stressful and sick week.
My body is still holding on to the remnants of this stubborn summer cold/flu. I am still coughing up phlegm and it’s annoying as hell because it makes it hard to laugh and sing. I can’t do either without choking and having a coughing fit. ￣︿￣
I haven’t drank my honey lemon ginger tea since yesterday, so that might be part of the problem.
Hopefully this watermelon cleanse helps with that. We’ll see.
More about the cleanse:
From Saturday through Sunday, I will consuming nothing but watermelon.
Watermelon juice (I’ll be juicing the rinds), watermelon Smoothies and just eating watermelon as is.
Yes that’s a lot of watermelon but it’s only 2 days so it’s no big deal.
We’ll see how it goes.
- UTI’s & Yoga | How was your week? (makeydahsankofa.wordpress.com)
- Slice into Summer: 8 Imaginative Watermelon Carvings (redtri.com)
- Thirsty Thursdays – Watermelon Smoothie (thegreatpartybox.wordpress.com)
- Everything You Ever Wondered About Mucus and Phlegm (everydayhealth.com)
- Watermelon Cucumber Pineapple protein shakes (thefitspirationalblonde.wordpress.com)
- Watermelon juice has the right stuff to relieve post-exercise soreness (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- Watermelon Tequila Cocktail (ahealthylifeforme.com)